Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Bedroom

I would like to describe my attractive bedroom. On the right side, there is a comfortable chair which is made of wood. Beside the chair, there are a big table and a table lamp above it. On the left side, there are a neat bed ,three soft pillows on the bed, and a beige lamp. On the left corner, there are a dresser and a square mirror. Next to the dresser, there is a gray sofa which makes me feel comfortable when I set on it. Also, my room has two posh windows. Actually, my room has brown and beige colours, so I feel happy when I look at those colours. In addition, my room has an aromatic smell. Finally, when I stay in my bedroom, I don’t hear any noise. In the end, my bedroom is an attractive room.

1 comment:

  1. You wrote a good paragraph.... and I feel you're feel confortable, because you have sofa in you bedroom...hehe...

    ReplyDelete