Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Favourite Food

I'd like to write about my favourite food in my life. Actually, there`re many foods that I prefer, but I`ll choose one of them which I like to eat every day that`s chicken. I like lots of kinds of chicken like roast chicken, chicken burger and chicken strips. Also, I like to eat rise with chicken. When I eat chicken I feel so well, and wouldn't stop. Sometimes, I say" I have to stop eating chicken, but after that I eat it again as soon as I can!! I really would like to see any kinds of chicken in my meals.

2 comments:

  1. Hi aziz
    How do you do!!!!!

    I hope you are doing fine, also I want write about your paragraphe, It is good man, but try again to use transetions.
    Have a good semmster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ABDULAZIZ

    Icoud see your topic sentence I think it was "I`ll choose one of them which I like to eat every day that`s chicken" also , your controlling idea was I like to every day
    I Think your a conclusion sentence but , I Think you didn,t staying "on topic" for two sentences for sentence"I feel so well" and "I say" I have to stop eating chicken" in these sentences you toalked about filing .
    actullay you had a good a conclusion
    I had agood time when I read it

    ReplyDelete